~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Waiting for Gracia Kathryn~

Well, well...I am 4 days away from my due date.  
 
I mostly feel good...the best I have ever felt this far along in a pregnancy, so I praise God for that...truly, I feel His grace.

Me and my three girlies...39 1/2 weeks~

I am very thankful for how well this pregnancy has gone.  The Fifth's Disease exposure is still something we're monitoring, but baby Gracia continues to look pretty good...thank you, Lord, for your protection.  This is the least amount of weight I've ever gained and it's within what's considered a normal amount for a pregnancy...I'm pretty jazzed about that.  This is the most active I've been during any pregnancy.  I was still working out at 8 months, but haven't been to the gym in a few weeks simply because of tiredness and the crazy swelling of my ankles.  I really miss the gym and my workouts...who would have ever thought that this girl would actually miss working out...maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks :)  

The cankle thing...I've never swelled like this.  Some days they are beyond cankles...I've threatened to call them kneekles because they are that bad.  Apparently, some of the swelling could be from the virus...it could also simply be because I'm almost 9 months pregnant :)

My love~

Sweet sisters~
I am ready to meet Gracia...I think we all are.  I am especially looking forward to NOT having to find the nearest restroom whenever I go somewhere.  Oh, and sleep...I could really go for some sleep :)  Yep, I know it will still be a while before I get to sleep through the night, but I am very much looking forward to it anyway :)  

Bella and Sophia have been so wonderful during this entire pregnancy.  They have been extra helpful and really good sports about understanding that there are some things I simply have a hard time doing.  They have been amazingly patient.  I can see God's grace working in them too.

Steve was telling me the other day that he can't wait to hold her.  You know, Babe, I'm ready for someone else to hold her too!  And on the days when I feel like I'm carrying a parasite more than a baby, he reminds me that Gracia is a treasure and thanks me for bearing our children.  I mean really, who can not love that!  

We are eagerly waiting for Gracia~


Have a blessed day~
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment