~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hilarious Homeschool Memory :)

As an official homeschooler in PA, I have to submit a portfolio of samples of Bella's school work at the end of the year.  As I was considering some science samples to add to her current portfolio, I remembered this one from her 2nd grade year...wonder what the superintendent would have thought of it?  (We didn't have to submit a portfolio for 2nd grade, but I would definitely have included this one!)

Bella did this little science illustration and summary a year ago when we were studying Biology.  I've shared it before because it is that funny!  Enjoy :)  

Here's what she wrote:




Here's what she drew:


Poor frog!  This girl is funny...and creative!

Laugh at something today...and God bless~
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment