~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday, Steve!!!

Happy 40th Birthday to my dearest Steve!

I love you and am so thankful to be your wife!

Steve, you are a treasure to us; the girls and I think the world of you!  You are a wonderful husband and a fabulous father.  I am thankful for the years the Lord has given us...thankful to be celebrating your 40th birthday today!  

There are so many things I love about you...here are just a few :)  You love to laugh and you love life.  Your laugh is contagious and brightens up our life.  You love music.  I love listening to you play your guitar and am so thankful for the worship music I hear.  You are so smart.  PhD from Penn coming up soon :)  I love your interests and hobbies; you really are an interesting character...from fly fishing to mountain biking to chemistry to literature.  You are a problem solver.  I still chuckle when I think of how you disassembled the rotisserie feature of our grill and set it up so you could continually rotate the fly rod you were making(He did this so glue would dry evenly.)  You are a great dad!  Our children are so blessed by you!  They light up when you get home, they just simply love being with youYou are teaching them well.  You are a great husband...you make me feel like a very special woman...thank you!  

One of my favorite things about you is how you love the Lord.  Steve, it has been so wonderful to watch you grow spiritually.  You inspire me and encourage me.  I am so thankful for God's hand on your life and the life of our family.  I am thankful for the journey our Lord has us on and I am so very thankful to be traveling it with you.  I love you~

Rach~

No comments:

Post a Comment