~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Busted!

Unpacking, organizing, unpacking, searching through boxes, unpacking, trying to make this house feel like our home...

...you get the idea.  It's still kinda unorganized around here, but we are making progress.

Slowly, but surely...we are making progress.

Some of the progress is a bit slower than I would like...

...I pretty much blame it on certain people in our home who are under 3 feet tall :)

Thanks so much you cute, silly, wonderful, adorable, little one...

...thanks for helping Mommy with the laundry :)  And somehow she got one arm out of her onesie...that off-shoulder look is working for you, baby girl :)


Yep...she's busted!  And I was busted too...

...as in I busted out laughing and grabbed the camera :)








There you go, Mommy...before, they were all so orderly...chaos is more my style :)


She keeps me on my toes for sure...and when I'm off of them for a minute, these are the kinds of things I find :)


Hope you enjoyed a giggle~
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment