~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Fun With Friends!

My sweet friend, Susan, is a blessing in my life.  She and I try to help each other out with caring for kids when we have appointments and other things that come up.  She was an especially wonderful friend when I was super crazy getting the house ready to sell...sometimes she would take the older girls for a morning or afternoon.  I got a lot done...all the while knowing that my girls were enjoying time with their friends.

So, I recently had her kiddos over to my house for an afternoon...not like that even began to put a dent in returning the favor...but it was still a nice afternoon for all involved :)

Here's what we did...

We enjoyed a walk and played in the leaves under our neighbors tree~

We will miss this tree!  We have loved watching it change through the seasons every year~







Playing in the leaves!
Wish I could play in the leaves!

We decorated baby pumpkins~




Pumpkin decorating!

We enjoyed these nut, chocolate chip, caramel apples for snack~

Mmmm...tasty!

And Gracia tried to eat her monkey's bottom~

Mmmm...tasty!
I am so thankful for the friends God has blessed our family with!
Rach~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment