~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Thursday, November 10, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

...is my two front teeth...well, how about one?

It finally came out!  Sophia lost her top front tooth this afternoon.  It's been wiggly for a long time!  

It happened in the car as we were pulling into the driveway.  She had her binoculars around her neck and then decided to put the string (that goes around her neck) behind her tooth and pop!, the tooth flew out of her mouth and fell somewhere in the car.  It surprised her...and it took a few minutes to find it in the car...but find it we did...and now she's ready for the tooth fairy.  Except that she asked me if I would return the tooth to her after I paid her :)

Here she is...
Missing tooth~

Have a great night~
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment