~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Gang's All Here~

My house is quiet...littlest critter is sleeping and the girls are quietly enjoying some books.  My parents and brother left this morning...it's almost too quiet...I had gotten used to more noise and activity around here.  

My parents arrived last Tuesday and my brother flew in from Colorado Springs for a weekend visit.  It was a full house, for sure...full of love!  

Here's a pic of (almost) the whole gang.  We were at an art festival in our little town on Sunday and I got someone to take this pic...nice pic, except she completely cut out Gracia and I didn't realize it until I downloaded the pics...I am so bummed!  Oh well~

The fam...Gracia was in the sling Steve is wearing.  Bummer she got cut out~
Here are some other pics from our time at the festival~

I love my Uncle Chris!

My man and our new critter!

Oma bought the girls some charms...Bella chose a necklace~
Sophia chose a bracelet~

Sophia's favorite way to see the festival~

Hanging out~

Oma and Opa and the grandgirls!

Gonzales...party of 5~

And here's one of the girl's "activities" when Uncle Chris arrived...decorating the Uncle~

The decorated Uncle...Chris, you're such a good sport!
And we had a little birthday party for my Dad and Sophia...and Gracia, but she didn't get to eat any cake :)  My Mom made this awesome angel food, lemon pudding cake...so yummy!  Thanks, Mom!!!


Now we have 3 May birthdays...all within a week of each other~
The girls were mesmerized by Chris' iphone...he let them play some games on it.  And I tried out Angry Birds...I see how that game could be addicting :)


Playing with Uncle Chris' iphone~

Sophia's turn~
Thanks Mom and Dad...we are so thankful for your visit...and for all your help!  Thanks Chris, we always love getting to hang out with you!  Oh, and I won at Scrabble...worn out, sleep-deprived and I still won.  I'm not bragging or anything, though...maybe next time, Dad :)


Have a blessed day...enjoy some family time!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment