~a glimpse of life...a bit of this...a bit of that~

Monday, January 4, 2016

15 Years in Heaven~

It's the eve of Elijah's 15th birthday and I want to write...but I feel like I've said most of what I want or can already.  

I hope he knows how much his Daddy and I love him.

I hope he knows how much his Daddy and I miss him.

I hope he knows he has three little sisters.

I hope he knows...

And I can hardly see the computer screen through tears.

Grief is hard.

It's hard because of love.

A heart that grieves is a heart that loves.

I'm thankful to know deep love.

I'm mostly thankful for the deep love of my Savior~

In Daddy's arms~
 
You can go here to read more about Elijah.  Or here to read more about some other aspects of my journey with grief.

Blessings~
Rach

1 comment:

  1. I was just flicking through blogs and came across this one, this is so touching, I hope you are okay.
    God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete